As a Junior Engineer this is the right place for you to apply your existing knowledge and more importantly build your expertise.
You will help us to improve and build the NOW Platform based on customer requests and strategic values.
You will get an insight into every level of the NOW Platform and can contribute to the backend as well as to the frontend.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute to providing a great user experience for local pharmacists by working on the front-end of the platform.
- Help us build and maintain RESTful Services by contributing to the development of the backend.
- Build testing systems to guarantee the quality of our platform.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- You are studying computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a similar course of study.
- Modern software architectures and software development based on cloud technologies inspire you.
- You enjoy teamwork and are open, communicative and independent.
- You drive your topics independently and with motivation and you think outside the box when finding solutions.
- Have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing.